Sunday, April 11, 2010

@# Lord of the Rings Barbie and Ken as Arwen and Aragorn



If I were a real hobbit, I'd think this set would be a perfectly fun "mathom" (trinket) to receive on my birthday - and proceed to give someone else on their birthday. I think the fact that Tolkien created the fun-loving race of hobbits is proof that he wouldn't have minded people having a bit of fun with his characters, and maybe there are some Barbie collectors out there who are Tolkien fans too, so why not make something especially for them? The one thing I wonder about - are Barbie/Arwen's ears pointed? Some customers might be disappointed if they aren't.
(13 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Lord of the Rings Barbie and Ken as Arwen and Aragorn



    No comments:

    Post a Comment