Thursday, April 22, 2010

#*# Case IH Steel Pedal Tractor Trailer



We bought this wagon for my son's 5th birthday to go along with his pedal tractor we got him for his last bday. It was a bit smaller than I had expected/hoped...but for a child pulling it I suppose it is just right. If it were any larger I don't think he'd be able to pull it along, especially filled, due to weight! Assembly was a piece of cake, only took a few minutes for my hubby to put it together. So far it is holding up great, time will tell I guess, we've only had it a month! My son LOVES it so that is all that matters!
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Case IH Steel Pedal Tractor Trailer


  • Manufactured by a top-notch children's company
  • Great brand-name children's item
  • Safe, non-toxic, time tested
  • Perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, & special occassions
  • Satisfaction guaranteed

No comments:

Post a Comment