Tuesday, May 4, 2010

#@: Pampers Cruisers Size 6 Economy Pack 96 Cruisers



The only reason these diapers received even one star from me is because I didn't have a choice of zero stars. I used to be devoted to Pampers diapers...they were by far the best diaper on the market. I used the new DryMax Cruisers for only 2 days because my son came out in a horrible red rash, which only got better once I stopped using these diapers (I switched to Huggies#. There is a Facebook group called 'Pampers Bring Back the Old Cruisers/Swaddlers' if anyone is interested in checking it out...over 2750 members, many of whom are alleging that the new Pampers have caused their babies to suffer rashes/chemical burns. Link is below:



[...]



WHY HAVE PAMPERS NOT ISSUED A RECALL YET, DESPITE THOUSANDS OF PARENTS NOW ALLEGING THAT THE DIAPER IS CAUSING RASHES & CHEMICAL BURNS TO THEIR BABIES??????



I'm so disgusted with Pampers treatment of its (once loyal) customers that I'm not sure I'd go back to them even if they brought back the old Swaddlers/Cruisers now...what an arrogant and out of touch management team they have at Pampers...
(237 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Pampers Cruisers Size 6 Economy Pack 96 Cruisers


  • 1/3 less bulk gives your baby freedom to twist, turn, crawl, walk with comfort
  • Super-stretchy sides and leg cuffs follow your baby's every move
  • Super-absorbent core helps lock away wetness
  • Velcro-like fasteners help give a custom fit
  • Fun, engaging Sesame Street characters

No comments:

Post a Comment