Saturday, May 1, 2010

^& Miracles Milestones Magical Mobile Gym



This toy is a godsend. I used it for both my kids when they were babies and both of them just absolutely loved it! All three legs allow you to adjust the height of the toys, so the toy being out of reach is not a problem. Or else, I used two or three plastic rings (you can buy them at Target or Walmart in packs of 20) to hang the toy lower. I also changed the toys often and substituted them with any other (even soft) toys that had a loop for a ring. And we loved the music! It's very pleasant, not too loud, but not too low either. First comes a cute and catchy little song, then classical music extracts play, each one accompanied by a little giggle or some other phrase/sound before the start.



Hello sunshine, hello day, hello baby, time to play

Tiny toes, grins and giggles, tummy tickles, great big wiggles.

Reaching out to touch the bee, smiling faces you will see,

Butterflies and birds above, baby, it is you I love.



All the while 3 lights light up in turn, petals spin and go up and down. Big mirror in the middle, everything is so colorful and so much fun.



Although the middle part is somewhat heavy, the legs are very sturdy and lock securely, and I never had the fear of the mirror falling on top of my baby. The batteries last pretty long. I think, in the course of over a year combined I only had to change them once.



The only little drawback that I find with this toy is that the paper faces of the toys come off after a few washes. But again, considering that you can hang your own toys, I didn't find it a big problem. Also, these toys can be used separately (obviously), I used to hang them from the car seat handle for my baby to play with when the car seat was in the shopping cart.



I would highly recommend this toy. I am so glad we had it.
(27 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Miracles Milestones Magical Mobile Gym


  • Baby can lie on the comfy mat and gaze up at the mobile with its large-view mirror
  • The soft, colorful panda mat is full of textures to encourage baby's tactile exploration
  • Plays 8 minutes of music, with 4 classical melodies and a vocal song
  • Lots of space to add more toys
  • Age Range Birth to 2 Years

No comments:

Post a Comment